Discussing your company’s performance levels without fact-based business benchmarking is just simply an exchange of ideas. Clarity is not achieved on “gut feel”. Our business benchmarking services provide the insight you need to identify your greatest areas of opportunity and move with focus and agility to exploit them.
Our business benchmarking educates and propels clients to sustainable improvements in operational efficiency and effectiveness utilizing industry best practices.
Our benchmarking team uses a rigorously defined database of industry financial data that ensures reliable comparisons to identify how you match up with your competition and others in your industry.
Business Valuation Services
Owners, executives, and company management look to us when they require an objective and independent assessment of value.
Our finance and accounting expertise, combined with our use of sophisticated valuation methodologies, enables us to conduct even the most complex financial and IRS valuation assessments. We constantly monitor changing regulations and adapt our valuation processes accordingly.
Our valuation opinions are fully defensible and documented to withstand scrutiny from the IRS, in a court of law, in support of buy/sell agreements, and in the development of exit strategies and/or succession planning.
Expense Reduction Services
By focusing on your overhead and operational expenses we:
- Negotiate better prices with your current suppliers.
- Assist you in identifying areas of cost savings and efficiencies.
- Utilize qualified analysts to secure competitive proposals.
- Save your company substantial dollars, which go directly to your bottom line.
The majority of our work is completed at our offices, saving you travel reimbursement dollars. – A true outsource solution.
Our professional consultants will:
- Analyze areas where you are not confident you are receiving the best value for your dollar.
- Suggest areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations for savings and efficiencies –without sacrificing quality or service.
- Negotiate with current vendors and/or suggest new sources of supply or service.
- Manage the expenses on an ongoing basis.
Unlike consultants who charge a set fee:
- We operate on a contingency basis, with a minimal up front retainer to be earned by us first against future fees.
- We only earn a fee if you accept our written recommendations.
- If, in those few instances where worthwhile savings are not found –you pay nothing and receive the satisfaction that your operations are running efficiently.
- When we save you money, we receive fifty cents of every dollar saved during the agreed upon time frame.
- After that time frame 100% of the savings belong to you.